Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Terror

Tuesday Terror has hit my favorite city!!

Bombay doesn't deserve this! After being plummeted by rains, and vandalized by politics, our trains and the people in them were brutally ripped apart!

I feel a lump in my throat.... This is the city that made me who I am. Strong, resilient and never failing to help others. It taught me to dream big, to win some, to lose some, and bounce back up even when my luck is down. You can take me out of Bombay... but not Bombay out of me!

I just hope that Bombay and all those injured/killed by such an attack receive justice. I hope that this doesn't turn out to be just a few days of "high alert" and then forgotten into heaps of official files. I hope there will be enough investigation and appropriate measures taken.

The city, I know, will never lose hope. Bombay will only come out of it more resilient. And Bombaiites will continue to smile through the tough times, and help each other through the rough times.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

everyone's doing fine.. thanx :)