Friday, June 30, 2006

To my sister

My sister is one of the best things that has happened to me! From 'teaching her to talk' to 'talking to her for hours'... Life's been amazing!!!

She's LOADS of fun... fantabulously witty.. totally cool... incredibly nutty... a neat-freak.. and simply the best company u can have around!! My biggest critic and my most loyal fan! I especially like how she laughs at all my jokes.. however pathetic!

Ku, you're abso-freakin'-lutely the bestest sis in the whole wide world.. Can't imagine how different (read: boring!) life would be without you... This is for you...

I looked high, I looked low,
Looked all around - but no show

I turned east and I turned west,
Had no clue - which was the best?

I searched within and without,
Had no idea of its whereabouts.

Something was missing - that's for sure;
But I knew not what and knew no cure.

The day you came in through the door
I knew I need search no more.

A little person, a face so sweet,
A smile you smiled with no teeth!

Everything just felt so right -
Life turned sunny and bright!

You became a part of me
And completed our family.

Whenever you're around
Happiness knows no bounds!

We laugh, we cry and we smile;
We yell and drive our parents wild;

We care, we share and we fight;
But, we are best friends for life!

No comments: